Thursday 14 July 2011

July 8th, we had track meet day in Sutherland.
It was sunny and good day, but my condition was not good.
I felt some muscle pain.
I had 50m, 100m, 200m, 400m, and some relays.
In the morning, i ran 50m, 200m, and relays.
I was taking to my friend about racing.
My friend wants to race with me.
I thought no one wants to race with me because I'm the fastest runner in Bodwell.
But, he was faster than me for 0.1 second.
I was so shocked because 0.1 is big different.
After 50m race, there was a 200m race.
We raced again, and I was faster then him for 1 second.
I was happy about this.
We also ran 100m too.
Everyone said "100m is for me.",  "nobody can't catch me."
It was truth.
I'm good runner. I don't want loss for 100m run.
I saw the time, It was my best time ever.
It was 11.40 seconds.
I was crazy the time because I never see this time in my life.
Finally, I got six first place.
I'm happy about everything the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment